Windows Service Packs Updates 2017 | serialkeypro.com
Windows Service Packs Updates 2017 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and More…
Microsoft regularly releases major updates for their Windows os’s.
Typically individuals updates are service packs but more frequently nowadays they are semi-regular and significant updates via Windows Update.
Actually, in Windows 10 and Windows 8, the service pack, as you may know it from previous versions of Windows, is basically a defunct idea. Similar to updates in your smartphone, Microsoft is constantly adding major features via automatic patching.
Below you will find all of the latest info on both service packs, which other major updates that Microsoft is frequently pushing to the users.
Latest Major Updates to Windows 10 :
By April 2017, the final major update to Windows 10 is Windows 10 Version 1703, also referred to as the Creators Update.
Updating is totally automatic via Windows Update.
Read much more about the person fixes and enhancements on Microsoft’s Windows 10 Update History: Version 1703 page.
Latest Major Updates to Windows 8 :
By April 2017, the most recent major update for Windows 8 is Windows 8.1 Update.1
If you have updated to Windows 8.1, the simplest way to update to Windows 8.1 Update is by Windows Update. See instructions for by hand installing Windows 8.1 Update within the Download Windows 8.1 Update portion of my Windows 8.1 Update Details piece.
If you’re not already running Windows 8.1, observe how to Update to Windows 8.1 for detailed instructions on using the Windows 8.1 update.
When that’s done, update to Windows 8.1 Update via Windows Update.
Microsoft isn’t planning another big update to Windows 8, just like a Windows 8.2 or Windows 8.1 Update 2. Additional features, if available, will rather is going to be pressed via updates on Patch Tuesday.
Latest Microsoft Windows Service Packs (Windows 7, Vista, XP) :
The newest Windows 7 service pack is SP1 however a Convenience Rollup for Windows 7 SP1 (essentially a normally-named Windows 7 SP2) can also be available which installs all patches between your discharge of SP1 (Feb 22, 2011) through April 12, 2016.
The most recent service packs for other versions of Microsoft Windows include Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, and Windows 2000 SP4.
Within the table below, I have linked straight to the most recent Microsoft Windows service packs and major updates for every operating-system. These updates have the freedom.
Please be aware that for many individuals, the simplest way to set up the most recent Windows service pack or update would be to run Windows Update.
|Operating System||Service Pack / Update||Size (MB)||Download|
|Windows 7||Convenience Rollup (April 2016)2||316.0||32-bit|
|Convenience Rollup (April 2016)2||476.9||64-bit|
- Starting in Windows 8, Microsoft started releasing regular, major updates to Windows 8. Service packs won’t be released.
- Windows 7 SP1 and also the April 2015 Servicing Stack Update both should be installed just before installing the benefit Rollup.
- Windows Vista SP2 are only able to be installed if you have Windows Vista SP1 installed, which you’ll download for 32-bit versions, and for 64-bit ones.
- Windows XP SP3 are only able to be installed if you have Windows XP SP1a or Windows XP SP2 installed. If you don’t have either of individuals service packs installed, install SP1a, available here, prior to trying to set up Windows XP SP3.
- Windows XP Professional may be the only 64-bit form of Windows XP and also the latest service pack released for that operating-system is SP2.
you are able to download Windows Service Packs Updates 2017 of links given below..